Today’s guest is Gedeon Maheux from The Iconfactory and we’ll be talking about APP ICONS, what else?! Ged has been designing icons ever since the web’s infancy, so you wont want to miss some of his tips and tricks for designing your own app icon. If you’re still not feeling up to the task, you can always consider hiring The Iconfactory to design a world-class icon for you.
The Iconfactory has a great reputation in this space for building amazing software as well, including Twitterific, xScope and AppViz to name just a couple. You’ll definitely want to catch the back-story behind this company’s illustrious success.
- Ged’s blog
- The Iconfactory: Home – Apps – Icon Design Services
- Chatology mac app icon design case study (notice the different concept sketches)
- xScope Mirror iOS 7 icon design case study
- Everything is a Remix – Video Series by Kirby Ferguson
- The Icon Handbook – Book by Jon Hicks
- Reminder: AppViz is offering a 15% discount for My Appventure listeners.