You know what, I’ve heard that you learn a lot just from watching how other people work, and I’ve found that to be true in my own experience. I figured you might like a quick look into my work environment. Click on the thumbnail to the left to take a quick tour of my tools of the trade. Enjoy!
Click here to get a quick, interactive tour of my office desk…
My name is Scotty Ruth, I am a Jesus-follower, family-man, UI designer and iOS developer based in Grand Rapids, MI.
I started making iOS apps in 2010 and have chronicled many of the highs and lows of my experiences here in this blog.
Call Me on Clarity
Search All Posts
Last 50 Posts
- Show #035 – QA Testing Tips – Aaron Kaump
- Show #034 – Rolling Out a Beta & Dealing with a Patent Dispute
- Show #033 – Jeff Hunter – AnyList (Part 2)
- Show #032 – Jeff Hunter – AnyList (Part 1)
- Show #031 – The Inner Workings of an iOS App – Jeff Kelley
- Show #030 – App Icon Design – Gedeon Maheux from The Iconfactory
- Show #029 – Alex Argo – Making a Living on Card Games
- Show #028 – Dustin Bruzenak at AppViz
- Show #027 – Finding Your Audience, Building a Landing Page, and Designing Screenshots
- Show #026 – Stephen Johnson – Part 2 – Topo Maps +
- Show #025 – Stephen Johnson – Part 1 – Olive Tree Bible Software
- Show #024 – Ben Jarris at AppInTheBox
- Show #023 – Being Myself
- Show #022 – Thanksgiving Special
- Show #021 – Leon Yeh – Enterprise Apps
- Show #020 – Quotely Pricing Update
- Show #019 – App Store Pricing
- Show #018 – Atomic Robot
- Show #017 – Mobile Design Tools
- Show #016 – Photo Editing with Aviary
- Show #015 – Dave Klein – The Joys of CocoaConf
- Show #014 – Grab Bag Show – Clarity, App Annie and More
- Show #013 – Xavier Veyrat – Cooking Up Apps with AppCooker
- Show #012 – Jonathan Penn – UI Automation Jedi Master
- Show #011 – Quotely… The Secret is Out
- Show #010 – Dan Rhon – Turning Your Passion Into an App Business
- Show #009 – Ben Lambert – A Designer Dives into Cocos2D
- Show #008 – Keeping Your App Idea a Secret
- Show #007 – Steve Young – Focus, Schedule, Discipline, Coffee…Repeat
- Show #006 – Shawn Platkus – Rocking Apple Software Since 5th Grade
- Show #005 – Matt Braun – Making an iPad App for the Apple TV
- Show #004 – John Wilker – Behind the Scenes of the 360iDev Conference
- Show #003 – Johnny Quach – App Entrepreneurship Lessons Learned
- Show #002 – Doug Sjoquist – 15 Years of Indy Consulting and Still Lovin’ It
- Show #001 – Noel Chenier – Adventures of a Newb App Developer
- Show #0.1 – Introducing the My Appventure Podcast!
- Live Attendance App
- Mobile OMT Apps
- Speaking at Detroit Mobile City iOS Conference
- Top 5 iOS Podcasts
- Introducing: Quotely!
- Surviving the Flames of Burnout
- A Failure Is Not a Waste
- iTunes Gift Card GIVEAWAY!
- My Pragmatic Studio Testimonial
- My Latest Game: Catch a Match
- BraveBit T-Shirt
- My Big Monitor Adventure
- Going Indie: BraveBit App Studio!
- CocoaConf == Awesome