You know what, I’ve heard that you learn a lot just from watching how other people work, and I’ve found that to be true in my own experience. I figured you might like a quick look into my work environment. Click on the thumbnail to the left to take a quick tour of my tools of the trade. Enjoy!
Click here to get a quick, interactive tour of my office desk…
My name is Scotty Ruth, I am a Jesus-follower, family-man, UI designer and iOS developer based in Grand Rapids, MI.
I started making iOS apps in 2010 and have chronicled many of the highs and lows of my experiences here in this blog.
In 2011 I started BraveBit App Studio, doing independent app development and consulting.
Call Me on Clarity
Search All Posts
Last 50 Posts
- Show #022 – Thanksgiving Special
- Show #021 – Leon Yeh – Enterprise Apps
- Show #020 – Quotely Pricing Update
- Show #019 – App Store Pricing
- Show #018 – Atomic Robot
- Show #017 – Mobile Design Tools
- Show #016 – Photo Editing with Aviary
- Show #015 – Dave Klein – The Joys of CocoaConf
- Show #014 – Grab Bag Show – Clarity, App Annie and More
- Show #013 – Xavier Veyrat – Cooking Up Apps with AppCooker
- Show #012 – Jonathan Penn – UI Automation Jedi Master
- Show #011 – Quotely… The Secret is Out
- Show #010 – Dan Rhon – Turning Your Passion Into an App Business
- Show #009 – Ben Lambert – A Designer Dives into Cocos2D
- Show #008 – Keeping Your App Idea a Secret
- Show #007 – Steve Young – Focus, Schedule, Discipline, Coffee…Repeat
- Show #006 – Shawn Platkus – Rocking Apple Software Since 5th Grade
- Show #005 – Matt Braun – Making an iPad App for the Apple TV
- Show #004 – John Wilker – Behind the Scenes of the 360iDev Conference
- Show #003 – Johnny Quach – App Entrepreneurship Lessons Learned
- Show #002 – Doug Sjoquist – 15 Years of Indy Consulting and Still Lovin’ It
- Show #001 – Noel Chenier – Adventures of a Newb App Developer
- Show #0.1 – Introducing the My Appventure Podcast!
- Live Attendance App
- Mobile OMT Apps
- Speaking at Detroit Mobile City iOS Conference
- Top 5 iOS Podcasts
- Introducing: Quotely!
- Surviving the Flames of Burnout
- A Failure Is Not a Waste
- iTunes Gift Card GIVEAWAY!
- My Pragmatic Studio Testimonial
- My Latest Game: Catch a Match
- BraveBit T-Shirt
- My Big Monitor Adventure
- Going Indie: BraveBit App Studio!
- CocoaConf == Awesome
- Top 100 Paid Business App!
- Time Off is Finally For Sale!
- A Little Game I’m Working On
- More Great Resources
- Facebook Integration with iOS Apps
- 1 Year Anniversary!
- My Second App – Mommy’s Milk
- Miscellaneous Stuff – Part 2
- Miscellaneous Stuff
- Where Have I Been?!
- App Surgery Going Well
- Why My App Is Still Not For Sale